INTRODUCING Chief Joseph Days' dry campground!
- $20 per night for RV and tents
- $30 per night during Chief Joseph Days and Back Country Bash.
- Dogs are welcome as long as they are friendly and kept on a leash 🙂
- Portable water and a dump station for your grey and black tanks are available right across the rodeo grounds; courtesy of the Joseph Fire Department.
Chief Joseph Days has opened its doors to an almost 30 acre dry campground located just west of our rodeo grounds. At this time we do not have individual spaces, hence it is first come first serve when you pick your spot.
- Pay with cash or check upon your arrival to the campsite at the entrance to the campground.
- If you prefer to pay upon arrival by credit card you may stop at our rodeo business office and retail store at 401 North Main Street in Joseph. You will receive proof of purchase ticket for your booked nights.
Place your proof-of-purchase in a safe but visible spot on your RV or tent so our groundskeeper knows you have paid for your stay.
- Based on the honor system: Fill out a registration form at the entrance of the campground. Please leave your cash or check payment in our lock box. Place the included customer registration page in safe but visible place in your RV or tent (i.e. a window) so our groundskeeper knows you have paid for your stay.
Lodging options vary from state parks and local campsites to charming motels in Joseph, Enterprise, and Wallowa, as well as luxury B&B’s, cabins and home rentals.
Wallowa County, Oregon, is known for
- Swimming, boating, fishing at Wallowa Lake
- Hiking, horseback riding in the Eagle Cap Wilderness
- Great shopping on Joseph Main Street, plus visiting vendors
- Arts Exhibitions, Bronze Foundries, and Music Festivals such as Back Country Bash
- Scenic drives on winding back roads that lead to incredible vistas
- Go-karts, arcades, scenic tramway & other activities at Wallowa Lake
- AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
For a complete list and more information about Wallowa County Lodging, visit the
Wallowa County Chamber of Commerce at
Note: If Wallowa County lodging has no vacancies, click here for La Grande lodging (Google Search). La Grande is approximatley a 90 minute drive (Google Map) through scenic rural Union and Wallowa County to Joseph.
|Wallowa River Camp||800-709-2039|
|Cabin Rentals at Wallowa Lake||541-432-0541|
|East Street Cottages||541-432-2651|
|Eagle Cap Chalets||541-432-4704|
|Mt. View Motel & RV Park||541-432-2982|
|Flying Arrow Resort||541-432-2951|
|Indian Lodge Motel||541-432-2651|
|Matterhorn Swiss Village||541-432-4071|
|Wallowa Lake Lodge||541-432-9821|
|Wallowa Lake Vacation Rentals||800-709-2039|
|Wallowa Lake Resort||541-432-2391|
|The Bronze Antler Bed & Breakfast||541-432-0230|
|Little Ranch Bed & Breakfast||541-432-3706|
|Ram’s Head Cottage||541-426-2039|
|Five Peak’s RV Park||541-432-4605|
|Wallowa Scenic Rentals||541-432-5052|
|Park at the River||541-432-8800|
|Cowboy’s Riverfront Retreat||541-432-1775|
|1910 Historic Enterprise House Bed & Breakfast||541-426-4238|
|Arrowhead Ranch Cabins||541-426-6420|
|Eagle’s View Inn & Suites, Enterprise||541-426-2700|
|Barking Mad Farm, Enterprise||541-426-0360|
|Imnaha River Inn||541-577-6002|
|Imnaha River House||541-432-4075|
|Log House RV Park & Campground||541-426-4027 or 877-426-4027|
|Rim Rock Inn||541-828-7769|