WE WILL SEE YOU FOR OUR 76TH ANNIVERSARY, JULY 26- 31 2022
2021 Grand Parade Results
1st place: Big Hearts, Big Dreams
Parade Theme: 75th Anniversary
1st place: Jim Hallstrom
2nd place: Medley’s Mustangs
1st place: No Boundaries
1st place: Gold Rush Bandits
2nd place: Winaha MuzzleLoader
3rd place: Main Street Cowboys & Pendleton Side Saddler
1st place: Bank of Eastern Oregon
2nd place: Community Bank
1st place: Who is Afraid of the Big Bad Wolfe
2nd place: Elgin Opera Horse
1st place: Joseph Chamber
2nd place: Wallowa Valley Center
3rd place: Wallowa Country Search & Rescue
1st place: Red Hats
2nd place: S. Shriners
3rd place: Wallowa County Fire
1st place: Wild Weippe Queen
76th ANNUAL CHIEF JOSEPH DAYS GRAND PARADE
It will soon be time once again to make plans to participate in the Chief Joseph Days Grand Parade. The theme for the 76th annual event TBA.
You are invited to join us on Saturday, July 31, 2021 to make this year the best year ever. Your parade number will be assigned through pre-registration. The order in which entries are received will be considered in the parade line-up. Entries submitted after the deadline cannot be guaranteed placement. Please keep in mind the following so that we may have a fun and attractive parade.
- Online Entries will open in 2022
- Between 8:30 & 9:30 am on parade day, you must check in & pick up your number at the corner of 3rd & Lake Streets (Methodist Church). There you will be directed to your line-up area.
- The parade begins promptly at 10:00am from the intersection of 4th & Main Street.
- Judging will be done during the parade. Your number is to be placed visibly on the front right side of your entry.
- Parade results will be available at the Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Office in Joseph after 1:00pm on Saturday. Please post your cell number on the application so we may contact you if you won.
- No Candy or other objects can be thrown from floats or vehicles. However, you may hand out candy while walking alongside parade vehicles. This is to avoid injury, to spectator, especially children. We ask your cooperation so that everyone can enjoy the parade.
For more information call the Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Business Office at 541-432-1015, or email firstname.lastname@example.org