You all hear now it’s soon to be Rodeo Time in Joseph. The PRCA Chief Joseph Days Rodeo is celebrating its 75 years tradition of providing an established premier rodeo experience. We can truly say to our vendors that “You’re gonna love it here!” with the thousands of rodeo fans that gather daily to shop at the vendor areas.
The rich and beautiful Wallowa Mountains hovering over Main Street Joseph and with its famous Main Street art walk which includes 15 life-size bronzes dynamically depict the city’s century old western heritage.
This all highlights an exceptional venue. The shoppers roam up and down Main Street and through the vendor areas, often stopping to pick up a variety of items.
Let’s ride this one together as we prepare to enjoy our Annual Chief Joseph Days from July 28 to August 1, 2021. Also, we remind you that in 2019, once again we topped our prior year’s attendance.
2021 Chief Joseph Days Vendor Information
July 27 – August 1, 2021
HERE IS THE VENDORS OPERATIONAL INFORMATION
Chief Joseph Days Rodeo (CJDR)
- SETUP: Wednesday July 28, 2021, between the hours of 9am & 4pm
- RENTAL FEE: 15 x 15 – $140. 15 x 30 – $220. 15 x 45 – $320. Food booths are $395.
These fees are for all four days and include the city permit fee.
- FOOD VENDORS PERMIT FEES: Note: Mobile Food Vendors are licensed as a mobile unit with the State of Oregon. Please return your food vendor HEALTH DEPARTMENT FORM which should be returned ASAP to the Wallowa County Health Department on the attached form. All Food vendors must complete the enclosed form prior to event.
- CONTACTS: IF QUESTIONS CALL VENDOR COMMITTEE, CJDR at 541-263-2741. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR YOU NEED SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS, PLEASE MAKE THOSE ARRANGEMENTS IN ADVANCE BY CONTACTING US.
- RENTAL /CITY PERMITS PAYMENTS, your city permits will be issued at registration. Please make booth rental fees checks payable to City of Joseph.
- FEE PAYMENT: Vendor opportunities are somewhat limited, and we strongly suggest that you complete all necessary forms and pay your fees ASAP in order to complete your registration as a vendor.
- PETS: Pets are welcome, and this invitation is extended as long as the pets are leashed or remain in the area of the booth. Please be courteous and pick up after your animals.
- REFUNDS: There will be no refunds after May 1st.
- SETUP: Vendors must arrive by Wednesday night, July 28, or the space and fee will be forfeited. Vendors check in at the Chamber booth corner of Main St & E Joseph Ave.
- UTILITIES: Electricity will be available for those vendors who need it for their booths. You will need 200 feet of extension cord. Extension cords will not be provided, and the electricity is for the sole use of the booth. The cost for electricity for the 4 days will be $25.
- SMOKING is not allowed in vendor booths. Please use the convenient designated smoking areas.
- CLEANUP around and in the booth is the responsibility of each vendor. Let’s all keep these areas picked up and clean.
Adobe PDF Reader is required to view and print the form.
If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed you can download it for free HERE