INTRODUCING Chief Joseph Days Rodeo's dry campground!
- $20 per night for RV and tents except during Chief Joseph Days and Back Country Bash.
- $30 per night during Chief Joseph Days and Back Country Bash.
- Dogs are welcome at the Chief Joseph Days Dry Campground as long as they are kept on a leash.
Chief Joseph Days has opened its doors to an almost 30 acre dry campground located just west of our rodeo grounds. At this time we do not have individual spaces, hence it is first come first when you pick your spot.
- Based on the honor system at the entrance of the campground where you will find registration forms. Please leave your cash or check payment in our lock box. Detach the bottom part of your form and place it in a safe but visible spot on your RV or tent so our groundskeeper knows you have paid for your stay.
- If you prefer to pay upon arrival by credit card you may stop at our rodeo business office and retail store at 401 North Main Street in Joseph or call 541-432-1015. You will receive proof of purchase for your booked nights. Place your proof-of-purchase in a safe but visible spot on your RV or tent so our groundskeeper knows you have paid for your stay.
Portable water and a dump station for your grey and black tank is available right across the rodeo grounds, courtesy of the Joseph Fire Department.
For additional information please contact the Chief Joseph Days Rodeo Business Office at 541-432-1015 or email email@example.com.